It has been a hot minute since I’ve posted…like most life has been crazy. I hope everyone has been surviving. During my time away, I’ve done many a house projects, binged several tv shows, read a plethora of books, and stuffed an abhorrent amount of Make & Take crafts. At least I can’t say it’s been boring!
My bookish game has been ON POINT as I’ve went down the mystery rabbit hole this last month. Reading the likes of Ruth Ware (One by One; The Lying Game), Agatha Christie (And Then There Were None), and Emily Littlejohn (Inherit the Bones). I have loved them all. (Not to mention book club is in t-minus two days and I’m only halfway through Kitchens of the Great Midwest. Needless to say I will be binge reading tomorrow. Luckily it’s the perfect foodie read for the week of Thanksgiving!
Pictures to come because I have been crafting like crazy (as always, they are beyond colorful). In the meantime, if you’re like me, you may be in dire need of some new music. So figured I’d kick off my return to blogging with sharing my latest musical obsessions. With everything happening I’ve been a tad angstier than normal….okay maybe I’ve always been angsty…. but in my opinion, angsty music is the best music.
So stay safe, turn up the music, and rock it out. 🤘😝
- Cruel Summer by: Kari Kimmel
- Angel by: Theory of a Deadman
- I’m Not Dead by: P!nk
- Everywhere by: Yellowcard
- Break by: Three Days Grace
- Savior by: Rise Against
- Wicked Game by: Stone Sour
- Therapy by: All Time Low
- I Miss The Misery by: Halestorm
- Battle Scars by: Paradise Fears
- Call the Shots by: Leslie Grace
- With Me by: Sum 41
- Mona by: Foxygen
- Your Ghost by: Greg Laswell
- Silver and Cold by: A.F.I.
- Sixty Years On by: Brandi Carlile
- What A Shame by: Shinedown
- Bartholomew by: The Silent Comedy