Yes, yes, yes. I have yet again been slacking endlessly on my TTT. So this week I’m making a new goal to stay on top of it. Luckily the ladies at The Broke and The Bookish are ever so constantly on top of things and have a constant string of topics for us to discuss each week. So hop over to their blog to see a full list of everyone’s blogs participating and see what’s on everyone’s To-Be-Read lists!
I have set a goal that I am DETERMINED to accomplish this year. That is to finish all the series I have started over the last couple years that have been left in the dust. Not because they aren’t fabulous, but because other books in my reading queue have trumped them and I haven’t found my way back. Which let’s be honest, this is a huge list and each number most likely has 2-3 books attached to it. But for blogging purposes, I’ve narrowed it down to my Top Ten (and just the next book in the series that I’m on).
1. Unravel Me by: Tahereh Mafi I recently read Shatter Me in the Fall, so this series hasn’t been neglected too much. But I loved the first book too much for this one to be sitting on book shelf this long.
2. Fragments by: Dan Wells Fragments has a similar story to Unravel Me. I adored book 1, and for some reason my reading has taken me elsewhere. Can’t wait to read this!
3. Scarlet by: Marissa Meyer Please don’t all attack me at once. I really did like Cinder, I love fairy tale retellings, and I’ve heard nothing but great things about Marissa Meyer. So why is this still on my TBR Pile? You got me. I don’t know.
4. Beautiful Chaos by: Margaret Stohl & Kami Garcia I love the covers, love the story, love the authors. But I haven’t gotten around to the last two books in this series. SOON.
5. Everbound by: Brodi Ashton I binge bought all three of these after meeting/hearing from Brodi at a bookish event, really liked the first book, and yet it’s been a (shameful) amount of time and I haven’t returned to these. So to the list it goes!
6. Toxic by: Sara Shepard This is a series of a whopping 16 that I wasn’t sure I was going to finish. Well here I am, having just finished book 14, I think I’m fully invested now. Toxic, here I come.
7. Hunted by: Missy Kalicicki & Abi Ketner I’ve read Branded multiple times and LOVED it. I was beyond excited for the release of Hunted, and still AM. So many books, so little time.
8. Graduation Day by: Joelle Charbonneau I don’t know what happened with this series. I think I had a hard time getting a hold of book 3, after quickly breezing through books 1 and 2. Well now I own it and I have no more excuses.
9. Size 12 and Ready To Rock by: Meg Cabot I go through Meg Cabot cycles where I binge read her when I’m needing something light and fun. As you may have noticed if you’ve looked at my read shelf lately…I’m back in my Meg Cabot stage. I just finished rereading The Mediator Series and I’ve revisited Heather Wells. Can’t wait to see how this series ends!
10. The Kill Order by: James Dashner Love, love, LOVE the Maze Runner series. But sometimes it takes me some time to go back and read prequels (same goes for Kiera Cass’s The Heir). But I fully intend in getting to this one in the near future!