As my life is getting crazy hectic this week…my TTT is falling on a Wednesday! This week was a fun one because we get to highlight the author’s we’ve read the most books from. My list was definitely not a surprise, although I was sure Meg Cabot was still the queen at the top of my list–however, Sara Shepard has snuck up there. Each of these fine authors have fabulous books and deserve to be checked out. I’m a fan!!
As always, thank you to The Broke and The Bookish Ladies for hosting each and every week!!
- Sara Shepard (12) I’ve been a huge fan of the Pretty Little Liars TV show (one of my many television obsessions), so this past year I picked up the books. They are fun quick reads and somehow have kept me coming back to read the next.
- Meg Cabot (10) She is my leading lady, I haven’t read a book she’s written that I haven’t loved. Super witty and very laughable, the perfect pick me up! A Couple of my favorite series from her are the Heather Wells Mysteries and The Mediator Series.
- J.K. Rowling (8) Does this lovely woman even need a comment? I have yet to pick up her mystery novels…but I’m thinking that will be soon!
- Sarah Dessen (9) Whether it be serious or light-hearted Sarah can get me out of my reading slumps with her books.
- Cassandra Clare (8) I did not think I could possibly fall in love with Cassie more after Mortal Instruments, but I could not be more wrong. I am flying through Infernal Devices and life is good…until I reach the end of Clockwork Princess. More please?!
- Nicholas Sparks (6) It seems like I’ve read so many more of Sparks books? I guess I need to get on that! I’ve yet to find a book I truly disliked from him (The Notebook aside). I am currently reading The Longest Ride and it is great!
- Stephenie Meyer (6) I am one of those people who will defend Twilight till the ends of the earth, it is by no means my favorite series–but you can’t deny it took the world by storm. That has to count for something! I also thoroughly enjoyed The Host, I’d say they are worth picking up.
- Lauren Oliver (5) I got the chance to meet Lauren during the Pitch Dark Days Tour a few years ago, and now I love her even more than I already did. Her writing is BEAUTIFUL. I need Rooms ASAP.
- Susane Colasanti (4) Much like Sarah Dessen, Susanne’s books are light-hearted easy reads that are perfect when I need something to make me feel good!
- Elizabeth Chandler (4) I read Chandler’s Kissed By an Angel series and I LOVED the first few books, then I kinda got in a slump in the middle, but by the close of the series she had me sobbing. Well. Done.