I’ve been the biggest slacker these past few weeks, but here is my TTT for the week, hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Check out their blog because it rocks. Seriously. These are my favorite secondary characters, they immediately came to mind because… Well, they are amazing. Enough said. :)
1. Indy Matched Trilogy by: Ally Condie Indy is such a free spirit and knows what she wants and makes it happen. I wish we saw more of her, I would love to see a short story from her point of view!
2. Christina Divergent Trilogy by: Veronica Roth She’s a rockstar, her personality is amazing. Can’t wait to see where she ends up in Allegiant.
3. Newt The Maze Runner Trilogy by: James Dashner What can I say?? I LOVE Newt. End. Of. Story.
4. Kent Before I Fall by: Lauren Oliver This guy is adorable and always there for Sam under every circumstance. He’s a keeper.
5. Jasper Twilight Saga by: Stephenie Meyer Jasper has aways been one of my favorite characters, his background is so unique and different, and you cam tell how difficult things are for him.
6. Luna Harry Potter Series by: J.K. Rowling Luna Lovegood, is herself without fail. She knows who she is and what she believes and doesn’t let anyone bother her.
7. Maggie Along for the Ride by: Sarah Dessen Maggie had so many surprises throughout the book. One minute she’s this dumb blonde, then she’s riding in a skate park, the next thing you know she’s an accounting pro. Just goes to show nothing good comes from judging someone.
8. Finnick The Hunger Games Trilogy by: Suzanne Collins Do you really need an explanation for this one?!
9. Ridley Beautiful Creatures Series by: Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl I’m not very far in this series, but I’m already in love with Ridley. I can’t wait to see whats next for her in these books!
10. Whitney Just Listen by: Sarah Dessen Whitney has been through so much, throughout the book you get to grow with her and see how much she struggles. She is incredibly strong and why she is in my Top Ten.