The Broke and The Bookish host Top Ten Tuesdays, this Weeks topic is authors who deserve more recognition. Well these are a few of my favorites, which a few probably get a lot of publicity and are becoming more and more popular! So this was what I could come up with. The majority of these authors have only one book or series out but they are fabulous! I want all of them too come out with more books because they have all been added to my favorites list.
1. Ally Condie Matched Trilogy
2. Lauren Oliver Delirium Trilogy, Before I Fall
3. Elizabeth Chandler Kissed By an Angel Series
4. Alicia Buck Flecks of Gold
5. Meg Cabot Mediator Series, Heather Wells Mysteries, Princess Diaries Series
6. Elana Johnson Possession Trilogy
7. Marie Lu Legend Trilogy
8. James Dashner Maze Runner Trilogy
9. Will Hobbs Down River, River Thunder
10. Patricia McCormick Cut, Sold, Purple Heart
2 thoughts on “Top 10: Authors Who Deserve More Recognition”
Awesome list – I especially love the books I’ve read by Oliver and Lu.
Hi! This isn’t related to your post, but we’ve been trying to get a hold of you and can’t find your contact information anywhere. You’ve won our Sarah Dessen contest. Please contact us at weheartya (at) gmail (dot) com with you postal address, and we’ll send you your prize.