Top Ten Tuesday’s are weekly meme’s hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, this week’s topic is Top TBR Titles this Summer. My TBR List is never-ending, seriously. There are so many books that I would love to reread, but I can never bring myself to tear away from my books I haven’t read. Which is extremely long, and doesn’t seem to get any shorter. Which is fine, I’m always looking for a new story to be thrown into. These will be the first I read this Summer, I have been dying to dive into these titles and hopefully finish them as soon as possible! Here are my Top 10 that I have heard nothing but good things about.
1. Abandon by: Elana Johnson I am currently reading Abandon, which is the final book in the Possession Trilogy, the unique thing about this trilogy is that each book is from a different character’s point of view. I know some people who don’t care for this, but I find it very addictive and can’t wait to finish.
2. Everneath by: Brodi Ashton This cover is GORGEOUS, and draws you in just as much as the storyline. I’ve been wanting to read this for so long because I love Mythology, so I’ve been dying to read this.
3. Under the Never Sky by: Veronica Rossi This book I have seen a lot, and I have absolutely no idea how I haven’t read it yet. Well that will change this Summer because it is sitting on my book shelf waiting to be picked up.
4. Branded by: Missy Kalicicki & Abi Ketner I have been counting down for this book for months, it is a debut novel about the 7 Deadly Sins. It is going to be a force to be reckoned with.
5. The Moon and More by: Sarah Dessen Her books are always fun light love stories and I cannot wait to read her newest book.
6. All I Need by: Susane Colasanti Much like Sarah Dessen, Susane’s books always hook me. And her latest book All I Need, I’m sure will be just as good as her others.
7. Cinder by: Marissa Meyer Like I said about Mythology, the other topic I love are Fairy Tale Retellings. I am a huge Disney fan so anything of the sort I’m sure to pick up, and I have heard a lot of positive reviews of this series.
8. The Selection by: Kiera Cass So far I love everything about this book from the cover to the description, it was a no brainer that this is on my TBR this Summer.
9. Partials by: Dan Wells I have an obsession with Dystopian Books lately, and what better way to fulfill this than with this book??
10. Speechless by: Hannah Harrington I haven’t read a book about bullying of some sorts since I read Lauren Oliver’s Before I Fall, and they always seem to be my favorite books. No doubt I’ll end up crying but I’m dying to read this.
8 thoughts on “Top 10: To Be Read Summer 2013”
Great list! I’ve recently read Cinder and The Selection and really enjoyed them both. Happy reading!
Thanks!! :) I’ve heard both are fabulous, have a good Summer!
Cinder is definitely a fun read. I loved Scarlet even more! Partials is on my TBR list too. Have a great summer!
I cannot wait to start it!! Thank you!!
Great list! I just finished The Selection and LOVED it!
Here’s my Top Ten
Thank you!!! I’m dying to start it, it sounds so good. Another Little Piece is another book that I have been dying to read! I haven’t heard of any of your others though, they look pretty great though!
I’m a big mythology fan as well, and while I wasn’t the biggest fan of Everneath, I’ve seen plenty of other people who love it and it didn’t stop me from reading the sequel and planning to read the last book next year. Definitely love the covers, though!
I need to read All I Need, too. Love Susane Colasanti’s books!
Enjoy your summer reads. Thanks for stopping by my blog!