Top Ten Tuesday’s are weekly meme’s hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, this week’s topic is Top TBR Titles this Summer. My TBR List is never-ending, seriously. There are so many books that I would love to reread, but I can never bring myself to tear away from my books I haven’t read. Which is extremely long, and doesn’t seem to get any shorter. Which is fine, I’m always looking for a new story to be thrown into. These will be the first I read this Summer, I have been dying to dive into these titles and hopefully finish them as soon as possible! Here are my Top 10 that I have heard nothing but good things about.
1. Abandon by: Elana Johnson I am currently reading Abandon, which is the final book in the Possession Trilogy, the unique thing about this trilogy is that each book is from a different character’s point of view. I know some people who don’t care for this, but I find it very addictive and can’t wait to finish.
2. Everneath by: Brodi Ashton This cover is GORGEOUS, and draws you in just as much as the storyline. I’ve been wanting to read this for so long because I love Mythology, so I’ve been dying to read this.
3. Under the Never Sky by: Veronica Rossi This book I have seen a lot, and I have absolutely no idea how I haven’t read it yet. Well that will change this Summer because it is sitting on my book shelf waiting to be picked up.
4. Branded by: Missy Kalicicki & Abi Ketner I have been counting down for this book for months, it is a debut novel about the 7 Deadly Sins. It is going to be a force to be reckoned with.
5. The Moon and More by: Sarah Dessen Her books are always fun light love stories and I cannot wait to read her newest book.
6. All I Need by: Susane Colasanti Much like Sarah Dessen, Susane’s books always hook me. And her latest book All I Need, I’m sure will be just as good as her others.
7. Cinder by: Marissa Meyer Like I said about Mythology, the other topic I love are Fairy Tale Retellings. I am a huge Disney fan so anything of the sort I’m sure to pick up, and I have heard a lot of positive reviews of this series.
8. The Selection by: Kiera Cass So far I love everything about this book from the cover to the description, it was a no brainer that this is on my TBR this Summer.
9. Partials by: Dan Wells I have an obsession with Dystopian Books lately, and what better way to fulfill this than with this book??
10. Speechless by: Hannah Harrington I haven’t read a book about bullying of some sorts since I read Lauren Oliver’s Before I Fall, and they always seem to be my favorite books. No doubt I’ll end up crying but I’m dying to read this.