Again I have been quite the slacker with my TTT’s, it has been a stressful past couple of weeks. But I am determined to get back into the habit of making them a weekly deal. :) The Broke and The Bookish host our Top Ten Tuesdays, this weeks topic being what you read when you’re in the mood for something light and fun. Not sure what counts as ‘light’ but these are some of my favorites that are very entertaining. Hope you like them, if you haven’t read some of them please check them out!!
1. Down River by: Will Hobbs This book is the definition of light and fun. It always makes me laugh and I have loved it ever since.
2. Shadowland by: Meg Cabot The Mediator Series is one of my favorites and so enjoyable.
3. Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone by: J.K. Rowling Harry Potter, enough said! Its the story for all ages.
4. The Great Gatsby by: F. Scott Fitzgerald Love everything about this, definitely a classic that everyone needs to pick up.
5. The Last Song by: Nicholas Sparks Although I do cry in this every single time I read it, it is an incredible story that in the end makes me so happy. :)
6. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by: Ann Brashares This is another that makes me cry, I’m kind of a baby when it comes to some books, but this is a great story of friendship.
7. Keep Holding On by: Susane Colasanti Keep Holding On means just that. This is an amazing novel about never giving up. Incredible.
8. Pride and Prejudice by: Jane Austen While reading this, I think I cry, laugh, and smile all at the same time. :)
9. Running Out Of Time by: Margaret Peterson Haddix This will always be one of my favorites, its both intense but also light hearted at the same time.
10. Jurassic Park by: Michael Crichton Read. This. Now. That’s all. :)