These weeks topic I have been looking forward to, because you know there are so many characters I fall in love with. TTT is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, thank you for my weekly addiction! Here’s my Top 10 crushes. Slightly difficult to narrow them down, because I basically fall in love with each and every one of them. :) So here are the ones that made the cut…
1. Ron Weasley – Harry Potter by: J.K. Rowling
Aside from him being a ginger, he’s hilarious and adorable. Ron is a great friend no matter what and is AMAZING. He’s just my favorite all around. :)
2. Peeta Mellark – Hunger Games by: Suzanne Collins Words cannot describe how much I adore him which is ironic since he is probably the most loquacious person EVER. All my favorite parts of the books contain Peeta, which brings him to my number 2 slot.
3. Tobias Eaton (Four) – Divergent by: Veronica Roth No question about it Four is in my top 3. I love his relationship with Tris, and how he reacts to just life in general. He is strong, emotionally and physically, I think he can conquer the world.
4. Ian O’Shea – The Host by: Stephenie Meyer Although I just realized Ian and Kyle are NOT twins a few months ago, Ian is still my favorite brother of the two. He is incredibly understanding and charming as ever.
5. Gunner – Surrender by: Elana Johnson Gunner I loved right off the bat, he has a very addictive personality that I love. His relationship with Raine is one of a kind. I cannot wait to see where he ends up in Book 3.
6. Draco Malfoy – Harry Potter by: J.K. Rowling My bad boy that I loved since book 1. I don’t know what it is about him, but he has always been one of my favorite characters.
7. Julian Fineman – Delirium by: Lauren Oliver :) This guys a sweet heart, just great all around. Julian is a gentlemen that I adore and instantly grew fond of. A definite crush of mine.
8. Troy – Down River by: Will Hobbs Even when Troy is being psycho, you can’t help but like him. Something Jessie had to learn the hard way, unfortunately. Its almost like he’s so crazy, you love him for it.
9. Ky Markham – Matched by: Ally Condie I always go back and forth between Ky and Xander, they are so different to me. But in the end Kai is the winner. :)
10. Jasper Hale – Twilight by: Stephenie Meyer Jasper is one I’ve always liked all through the series. His story is so much different than the other characters. I liked seeing him overcome his struggles. :)